Oded Rozenblum, Managing Director, specializes in working cooperatively with recruitment firms around the globe. From this day-to-day cooperation the idea had been conceived to bring together the power of small firms into a world-wide network.
The network is home to smaller (up to 50 employee) recruiting firms from around the world. The network assists its members to grow their business without extra financial investment through referrals from around the globe.
For Headhunters and Recruiters:
With your IHHN membership, you gain access to referrals from all around the world through your network affiliation with other firms. Our network will provide direct client opportunities, and continued growth for your firm.
Being part of the network also allows you to cater better to your own international clients with global partners to assist in headhunting whenever and wherever the need arises. Instantly increase your credibility with your clients by becoming a global IHHN member firm.
The network also provides a range of shared resources like up to date information on best practices and emerging trends in the head hunting business. Being part of the network enables you to step up your knowledge sharing and collaboration with other member firms.
Why you should consider joining IHHN Network now? Let’s review the full list of benefits you will have as a member:
- Increased revenue. A small piece of a big pie is better than an entire small pie. Smart recruiters recognize that a split fee is better than a full fee if it can be achieved more efficiently.
- Enhanced service to clients. Strengthen your network. Build your credibility by offering new and expanded international services to your clients. Show your clients that you have the strength of the network behind you by displaying the network logo on you website and other communications.
- Expanded geographic/industry specialization. Access to international member specialists can go a long way in overseas niche markets. Larger selection of qualified candidates in shorter time, and ability to enhance existing relationships filling overseas positions you could not fill otherwise.
- Flow of quality professional data. Top-quality webinars, e-publications, and other activities keep members better informed and abreast with market news and innovative tools.
- Peer interaction. Exchange of knowledge with other recruiters.
- Advanced business resources. Members have access to attractive offerings of business tools or training through leverage of group purchasing power.
- Save money. Becoming a network member requires no obligation and a very small membership fee. Gain the strength of the network and grow your business without any financial obligations.